Question Being Asked
question being asked. Are you sick? Well, a lady at the airport asked me, ‘Are you sick’. And I said, well, besides this spinal cord injury, I am fine. I guess. Those were r
eally cute questions. They never used to feel cute when I was on the bed. so I used to hide from people knowing that Oh my god I am not going to see that sympathy on t
heir eyes. It’s all right. Today, I am here speaking to all these amazing people. Because I have overcome the fear. You
ow when you ended up being in the wheelchair, what’s the most painful thing? That’s another fear. People on the wheelchair, who are differently able to ha
ve their hearts but they never share. I will share that with you. The lack of acceptance. People think that they will no
be accepted by the people because we and the world of perfect people are imperfects. So, I decided instead of starting an
INGO, NGO for disabilities awareness which I know will not help anyone, I started to appear more in public. I started to
aint. I always wanted to. I have a lot of exhibitions for Pakistan, I have done a lot of modeling campaign, differen
t campaign for brands like tony and guy. I have done some really funny breaking the barriers kinds of modelings. There was
this one by the name clown town where I became a clown because I know that clowns have a heart too. So, when you
accept yourself, the way you are, the world recognizes you. It all starts from within. I became the national goodwill ambassador of UN women, Pakistan. And now I speak for the rights of women and
question being asked. Are you sick? Well, a lady at the airport asked me, ‘Are you sick’. And I said, well, besides this spinal cord injury, I am fine. I guess. Those were r
eally cute questions. They never used to feel cute when I was on the bed. so I used to hide from people knowing that Oh my god I am not going to see that sympathy on t
heir eyes. It’s all right. Today, I am here speaking to all these amazing people. Because I have overcome the fear. You
ow when you ended up being in the wheelchair, what’s the most painful thing? That’s another fear. People on the wheelchair, who are differently able to ha
ve their hearts but they never share. I will share that with you. The lack of acceptance. People think that they will no
be accepted by the people because we and the world of perfect people are imperfects. So, I decided instead of starting an
INGO, NGO for disabilities awareness which I know will not help anyone, I started to appear more in public. I started to
aint. I always wanted to. I have a lot of exhibitions for Pakistan, I have done a lot of modeling campaign, differen
t campaign for brands like tony and guy. I have done some really funny breaking the barriers kinds of modelings. There was
this one by the name clown town where I became a clown because I know that clowns have a heart too. So, when you
accept yourself, the way you are, the world recognizes you. It all starts from within. I became the national goodwill ambassador of UN women, Pakistan. And now I speak for the rights of women and

0 comments: