Thursday, 30 May 2019

I Used To Be Perfect

I Used To Be Perfect


 I used to be perfect. I still remember I got this complements, years ago, when I used to walk. OMG, look at you, you are so fair,

 you are tall, you are perfect. Look at me now. Only the perfect eyes can see that. Only the perfect eyes will see that. Only the perfect eyes will see that. So, Yes. And all those

imperfections you have to listen to your hearts. You don’t have to look good for people. You don’t have to be perfect just because other people wanted you to be pe

rfect. If your soul is perfect from within. That’s all right! This is all that you want. This is all that you need to be. Our society has made a very weird, very weird ki

nd of norms to look perfect in grade. For a man, it’s different. For a woman, it’s different. We think too much about

 what people say. We listen to ourselves too little. You know what makes you perfect. When you make someone smile.

You know what makes you perfect when you try to do something good for the people around you. You know what makes you perfect. when you feel someone’s pain. An

d how beautiful pain is that it connects with people. No other medium can connect you other but pain. That’s why I always say I am in pain. That’s a blessing for

me. Today, just because I am in pain and I am on the wheelchair, I work for children. Being the head of CSRF of company we conduct medical camps in far-flung

 areas of Pakistan where so many kids died because there they don’t have medical facilities. And I personall

y believe that just because they cannot afford to live doesn’t mean that we will let them die.

0 comments: