Tuesday, 25 June 2019

About The Last Point The

 About The Last Point The




 a word about the last point the President Reagan made there Lawrence I think about whenever I see the O

lympics the Italians look like the Italians the Ethiopians looked like the Ethiopians the Americans look like everyb

ody same point same point yeah I served as an assistant attorney general with a great great pleasure under President Reaga

n I served him for seven years now today he's saying that what the Department of Justice committed to yesterday

based on a Supreme Court ruling has no effect because he's tweeting otherwise he's basically saying there is no law he's left

any pretense of observing the rule of law he's saying I the president and the law and we're getting pretty far down r

ohde of what what I would call the death throes of democracy if you look at ancient Rome you know the the gener

als would go have a triumph in Britannia in Germania they'd come back and have a big a big try of a par

ade called the triumph in Rome at least they paid for them themselves even Julius Caesar did that he might have had to borro

w the money from Crassus but he paid for it and that's bread and circuses and that's the road the president seems to want t

o take us down a governor he just made a bunch of references that Donald Trump's not going to understand so I have to bring it down for him if you're trying to get throu

gh to him but I do want to get your reaction to what what we saw in the Justice Department today this is an extraordinary moment where a federal judge is saying to just a

n apartment attorneys what did the president of the

0 comments: