Doesn’t Happen, We Give
doesn’t happen, we give up. So my dear friends, let me tell you one thing. I never wanted to be in a wheelchair. Never thought of being in a wheelchair. I wa
s always aspiring to do bigger things. and I had no idea, for that, I have to pay the price to be where I am today. It’s a very heavy price. This life is a test and a trial. Tests aare
trials. I never supposed to be easy and why you are expecting each from lives. And life gives you the lemon. and you made
the lemonade. and then do not blame for life for that. Because you were expecting each from a trial. Trial make you a stronger better person. Life is a trial. Ev
y time you realize that. It is OK to be scared. It is OK to cry. Everything is OK. but giving up is not be an option, should not be an option. They always say that failure is n
ot an option. Failure should be an option. When you fail, you get up and then you fail, then you get up, that keeps you going. That’s how humans are strong. A
failure is an option. It should be an option. but giving up is not. Never. We have these things in minds. We call it perfection. We want everything perfect. We want our self to be perfect. Perfect life, Perfect
relationships, Perfect career, Perfect amount of money that we need to earn no matter what. Nothing is perfect in this world. We all are perfectly imperfect. And th
at is perfectly alright. That’s alright! You were sent here not to become perfect people. Those people who tell you how to look perfect even those people are imperfect. Trying to fight this fear of looking imperfect.
doesn’t happen, we give up. So my dear friends, let me tell you one thing. I never wanted to be in a wheelchair. Never thought of being in a wheelchair. I wa
s always aspiring to do bigger things. and I had no idea, for that, I have to pay the price to be where I am today. It’s a very heavy price. This life is a test and a trial. Tests aare
trials. I never supposed to be easy and why you are expecting each from lives. And life gives you the lemon. and you made
the lemonade. and then do not blame for life for that. Because you were expecting each from a trial. Trial make you a stronger better person. Life is a trial. Ev
y time you realize that. It is OK to be scared. It is OK to cry. Everything is OK. but giving up is not be an option, should not be an option. They always say that failure is n
ot an option. Failure should be an option. When you fail, you get up and then you fail, then you get up, that keeps you going. That’s how humans are strong. A
failure is an option. It should be an option. but giving up is not. Never. We have these things in minds. We call it perfection. We want everything perfect. We want our self to be perfect. Perfect life, Perfect
relationships, Perfect career, Perfect amount of money that we need to earn no matter what. Nothing is perfect in this world. We all are perfectly imperfect. And th
at is perfectly alright. That’s alright! You were sent here not to become perfect people. Those people who tell you how to look perfect even those people are imperfect. Trying to fight this fear of looking imperfect.

0 comments: