Younger Than Myself You Can
younger than myself you can roam like my elder brother yeah so again what we did is we realize that you know
let's keep the creative child in these guys active all the logistical admin finance work let's move it on to someone else let's keep that burden off to someone else that's how
we figured that you know the whole management and manage your aspect came into the picture then at the same time I mean see he learned about this pa
rticular business but he also learned about business in general like how to actually grow an organization how to hir
e the correct people how to get rid of the wrong people all these little things you learn as you are doing business and you learn it through podcast we learned
through books so when I say that you guys should listen to podcast you guys should listen to books I'm looking at varieties life see what he's done correct and just
putting it out there completely self-taught I want to ask that as my first
question of this interview because we've just discussed that what's been
like the hardest aspect of all this chapter 3 the struggles I think one the most difficult aspect I keep talking about is is the hiring part right it's extremely difficult to get t
he right mix of people because I see a lot of people are talking about the fact that there is unemployment or there's
not enough opportunities in the country in general I think personally the fact is that a lot of people don't want to grab onto the opportunities everyone has a very employee sorry going forward rig
ht is that I'm coming in at 9:00 I leave I want to leave at
younger than myself you can roam like my elder brother yeah so again what we did is we realize that you know
let's keep the creative child in these guys active all the logistical admin finance work let's move it on to someone else let's keep that burden off to someone else that's how
we figured that you know the whole management and manage your aspect came into the picture then at the same time I mean see he learned about this pa
rticular business but he also learned about business in general like how to actually grow an organization how to hir
e the correct people how to get rid of the wrong people all these little things you learn as you are doing business and you learn it through podcast we learned
through books so when I say that you guys should listen to podcast you guys should listen to books I'm looking at varieties life see what he's done correct and just
putting it out there completely self-taught I want to ask that as my first
question of this interview because we've just discussed that what's been
like the hardest aspect of all this chapter 3 the struggles I think one the most difficult aspect I keep talking about is is the hiring part right it's extremely difficult to get t
he right mix of people because I see a lot of people are talking about the fact that there is unemployment or there's
not enough opportunities in the country in general I think personally the fact is that a lot of people don't want to grab onto the opportunities everyone has a very employee sorry going forward rig
ht is that I'm coming in at 9:00 I leave I want to leave at

0 comments: