Intelligent Conversations Only
intelligent conversations only I see oh yes that's right the Bo Bice's podcast is now your we're not calling it the Bo Bice's podcast we're calling it monkey eat chat w
hy because monk Entertainment is co-founded by myself and Vinod shade who's also the co-host on this podcast it's gonna be
all about topics which are a little controversial maybe the awkard maybe college ado maybe the government maybe persona
l finances in detail not just startups not just motivation but obviously because that's a part of my existence a bit of that is going to be there the first episode is all about
w we built monk entertainment from the ground level up to where it is now a future visions for monk entertainmen
t our own business insights what we've learned from this world and our failures in college obviously it's going to be very deep very intellectual conversations I fe
el that when I came to video content I've already put out everything that I could but now it's my turn to put out d
etail information in my real life I'm a very deep person I really enjoy deep conversations and those same deep convers
ations are going to be put out for you guys now remember that each podcast is divided into chapters so if you want to skip
to a chapter that you enjoy go ahead the chapter list is given down below in the description box check it out
and make sure you support monkey chat if you like this concert give it a thumbs up give me more topic suggestions but for now enjoy
intelligent conversations only I see oh yes that's right the Bo Bice's podcast is now your we're not calling it the Bo Bice's podcast we're calling it monkey eat chat w
hy because monk Entertainment is co-founded by myself and Vinod shade who's also the co-host on this podcast it's gonna be
all about topics which are a little controversial maybe the awkard maybe college ado maybe the government maybe persona
l finances in detail not just startups not just motivation but obviously because that's a part of my existence a bit of that is going to be there the first episode is all about
w we built monk entertainment from the ground level up to where it is now a future visions for monk entertainmen
t our own business insights what we've learned from this world and our failures in college obviously it's going to be very deep very intellectual conversations I fe
el that when I came to video content I've already put out everything that I could but now it's my turn to put out d
etail information in my real life I'm a very deep person I really enjoy deep conversations and those same deep convers
ations are going to be put out for you guys now remember that each podcast is divided into chapters so if you want to skip
to a chapter that you enjoy go ahead the chapter list is given down below in the description box check it out
and make sure you support monkey chat if you like this concert give it a thumbs up give me more topic suggestions but for now enjoy

0 comments: