Saturday, 25 May 2019

Meetings Where First Of All

Meetings Where First Of All



 meetings where first of all I'm clueless how to start off with how to take things forward what would be the right dressing

to go with all of that I've learnt over a span of time yeah also you know when they say that if you really want to make a big

 business you try understanding the waves that are going around in the market the kind of waves of money that are rising so that's pretty much what we did there was

a wave of money that was falling into this youtubing game and we just caught us off Morton's are at surfing so w

e kind of were in the right place at the right time yeah I think this success in general has a lot to do with being norge is courageous enough to take the right step

but also luck plays in a factor where it gets you to the right place at the right time and you need to grab that opportunity to make sure that you're riding that wave that's what we did in general yeah we just took

 a gut call and said that let's go ahead let's go full-fledged into this I was actually doing a job back then when done we said that you know I think we can take this full-time

and I quit in three months that's how we started the whole situation and started working full time on this yeah so I mean that's called the power of focus h

e put all his focus into bringing more money into bo biceps eventually it happened like from that 7,000 rupees per post I th

ink the next day we went up to was like 25,000 rupees and gradually we kept going up eventually all our

0 comments: