Thursday, 16 May 2019

Work With Youtubers Right

Work With Youtubers Right



 work with youtubers right they don't know what are the right creators to work with they don't know how to spend it they don't know what are the market rates o

f these guys they don't know what platforms to leverage a lot of brands are not digitally equipped as yet they don't know how what is a swipe up story they don't know how to use a hashtag in a tweet yeah I think

exactly like people our age know these things better because we're the generation that's grown up with all this around us exactly it's a part of our daily I mean social m

edia was part of our daily life yeah I mean you grew up you bought a smartphone you grew up in the smartphone age to top three apps that you've downloaded up ess

entially Facebook Instagram and probably Twitter or I don't know snapchat so we know we use these on a daily so natura

lly we know how this works a lot of the elder people or people who are running organizations were CMO cxos in these companies they're not so we

ll-versed with it because they don't use it on a daily right so to cut up short what we do is we work with brands to help them understand how to work with talents we w

ork with talents to make them understand how we can work with brands and in all of this we also basically do everything e

lse that comes on digital like social media management video production everything content related is what monk entertainment looks at so that all of it can c

an come under one umbrella so tomorrow if a brand comes to me and says that I have X amount to spend on conte

nt I can tell them okay these are the talents you should wound with these are the platforms you should work on this is the branded content

0 comments: