Mirage Above Anything
Mirage above anything is definitely hard work and speed but the other thing that really worked for him was Joe
guard okay and this is a very underrated aspect of this whole game he cold emailed people that's what I call it yeah just mold email and just you know made his way l
ike in this world like he just spoke to where we meant networked heavily took information from his own network and
just learned the game as he was playing it so he taught himself how to become the best batch that's how you do do
it and I mean most of these youngsters these days are sort of figuring it out that way right everyone every new inspiring safe photographer videographer you know
editor where I meet as most of these guys are all self-taught and that's that's been the whole story of Millennials or
people our age that you want to be self taught you don't want to be you know stuck to your own organizations and
figure out this stuff yourself so that's how I went went ahead I reali
zed you know what is the best way to reach to these agencies what is the best way to reach to brands how can we work with talent yeah at the same time grooming a
talent or something there are causes on a lot so see from the perspective of youtubers all of us are basically children okay with kids inside and we do need a lot of gui
dance when it comes to the world of business the world of YouTube business the world of brand building so when I see someone who's a big brother to actually all of us he's like 2 years
Mirage above anything is definitely hard work and speed but the other thing that really worked for him was Joe
guard okay and this is a very underrated aspect of this whole game he cold emailed people that's what I call it yeah just mold email and just you know made his way l
ike in this world like he just spoke to where we meant networked heavily took information from his own network and
just learned the game as he was playing it so he taught himself how to become the best batch that's how you do do
it and I mean most of these youngsters these days are sort of figuring it out that way right everyone every new inspiring safe photographer videographer you know
editor where I meet as most of these guys are all self-taught and that's that's been the whole story of Millennials or
people our age that you want to be self taught you don't want to be you know stuck to your own organizations and
figure out this stuff yourself so that's how I went went ahead I reali
zed you know what is the best way to reach to these agencies what is the best way to reach to brands how can we work with talent yeah at the same time grooming a
talent or something there are causes on a lot so see from the perspective of youtubers all of us are basically children okay with kids inside and we do need a lot of gui
dance when it comes to the world of business the world of YouTube business the world of brand building so when I see someone who's a big brother to actually all of us he's like 2 years

0 comments: