Through Youtube So
through YouTube so I basically found the first good you I found and said bro please help me help me make some money o
f this cell of my college and I basically you know was doing it to get a certificate at the end of the day and I didn't want to do it the whole traditional base-wide I just
called him up and said well actually don't have anyone to call for a talk now but you're doing something cool in your life a
nd you're the most accessible person I have right now and so can you come down and give a talk to these young kids about what is the whole situation with YouTub
is it genuine does it like it can you pursue it as a career any of that yeah so technically back then going by the amount o
f money we used to get on YouTube back in the day it wasn't really a genuine career I'm gonna put it out there I had probab
ly like I think 20,000 rupees or 30,000 rupees in my bank account where I got you back then yeah and I think the more I think the first brand deal we did of sorts
was with this energy drink company we did some two-three Instagram posts for 7,000 rupees baby stories yeah f
or barely like 7,000 rupees which I mean at that point felt like a fairly decent amount to me because we were just startin
g out we just started thinking oh you you get paid to take a picture and post on social media that's cool yeah that's when
I had my meeting with Ranveer you know he had super hyped it up and sold it to me that bro this is the
through YouTube so I basically found the first good you I found and said bro please help me help me make some money o
f this cell of my college and I basically you know was doing it to get a certificate at the end of the day and I didn't want to do it the whole traditional base-wide I just
called him up and said well actually don't have anyone to call for a talk now but you're doing something cool in your life a
nd you're the most accessible person I have right now and so can you come down and give a talk to these young kids about what is the whole situation with YouTub
is it genuine does it like it can you pursue it as a career any of that yeah so technically back then going by the amount o
f money we used to get on YouTube back in the day it wasn't really a genuine career I'm gonna put it out there I had probab
ly like I think 20,000 rupees or 30,000 rupees in my bank account where I got you back then yeah and I think the more I think the first brand deal we did of sorts
was with this energy drink company we did some two-three Instagram posts for 7,000 rupees baby stories yeah f
or barely like 7,000 rupees which I mean at that point felt like a fairly decent amount to me because we were just startin
g out we just started thinking oh you you get paid to take a picture and post on social media that's cool yeah that's when
I had my meeting with Ranveer you know he had super hyped it up and sold it to me that bro this is the

0 comments: