Definitely Should Not
6:00 initially I feel you definitely should not have that attitude because you want to give it your best shot at what you're doing you just want to learn you want to ke
ep adding more value because that's when you will get into the eyes of the higher hierarchy that's as simple as it is or yo
u build your own thing you innovate you build a business around it so there's two ways to it but both of these ways either
being an entrepreneur or when you're being an entry-level job entrant is that you need to add value you need to sho
w that you're in it you're all in it basically is what you need to show chapter 4 the rewards and what's been like the HAI of all this like what's been the best aspect o
f this whole journey I think the high the biggest heist to get to meet a lot of super accomplished people people who have th
e expertise the wisdom the knowledge to to do what they've been doing right and normally people get to access this at a much earlier age I've been lucky enough to yo
u know pick minds of some geniuses like in radhakrishnan pillai you know people who are running huge organizations is something i feel is the biggest hire I get becau
se I can speak to them or on a one-to-one basis and see that so these are the problems I am facing what is it that you thin
k I should do what is the direction I should be moving and as your mentality stands now how is it different from when you had just started out the one biggest differ
ence I know there's like a ton of differences right but what's like the one like stock difference I think the biggest difference I see in myself is I was very under
confident I mean fairly so because I hadn't achieved anything I didn't know if I was going in the right space and all of that but in general that should not be a factor y
ou should just go in heads-up just be just fake it till you make it right that's how it works be confident every time you are entering the room make sure that yy
know your right and that's all that you have that's what people will only value you won if you value your say exactly and to if you actually have
6:00 initially I feel you definitely should not have that attitude because you want to give it your best shot at what you're doing you just want to learn you want to ke
ep adding more value because that's when you will get into the eyes of the higher hierarchy that's as simple as it is or yo
u build your own thing you innovate you build a business around it so there's two ways to it but both of these ways either
being an entrepreneur or when you're being an entry-level job entrant is that you need to add value you need to sho
w that you're in it you're all in it basically is what you need to show chapter 4 the rewards and what's been like the HAI of all this like what's been the best aspect o
f this whole journey I think the high the biggest heist to get to meet a lot of super accomplished people people who have th
e expertise the wisdom the knowledge to to do what they've been doing right and normally people get to access this at a much earlier age I've been lucky enough to yo
u know pick minds of some geniuses like in radhakrishnan pillai you know people who are running huge organizations is something i feel is the biggest hire I get becau
se I can speak to them or on a one-to-one basis and see that so these are the problems I am facing what is it that you thin
k I should do what is the direction I should be moving and as your mentality stands now how is it different from when you had just started out the one biggest differ
ence I know there's like a ton of differences right but what's like the one like stock difference I think the biggest difference I see in myself is I was very under
confident I mean fairly so because I hadn't achieved anything I didn't know if I was going in the right space and all of that but in general that should not be a factor y
ou should just go in heads-up just be just fake it till you make it right that's how it works be confident every time you are entering the room make sure that yy
know your right and that's all that you have that's what people will only value you won if you value your say exactly and to if you actually have

0 comments: