So We Give Them Money
so we give them money, we give them medical treatment. We try to heal their wounds. Physical and emotional. A
nd I also work for the beautiful people we call them third gender. The transgender community of Pakistan. Yo
know, what connects me with them. All my imperfections. When I go and hug them they never judge me and this very
good friend of mine. Her name is Bijli. Bijli means electricity. She called herself electricity. And I said are you electri
city. She says ‘no’. I am lighting. I am as strong as lightning. I am thunder. I am lightning. She came to me and the first time
I hugged she said You are just like me. And I said I am like you. Because to people, we are so imperfect. So how beautiful
these imperfections are. Because of these imperfections, you can connect to people then why are we all running a
fter being perfect. What’s the point? Every time I go in public. I smile. And People asked me, ‘Don’t you get tired of smilin
g all the time’ What’s the secret. I always say one thing. I have stopped worrying about the things that I have lost, people
I have lost. Things and people who were meant to be with me are with me. And sometimes somebody’s abse
nce makes you a better person. Cherish their absence. It always a blessing. I always say that people are so lucky that e
ven they don’t realize, you must be thinking. OK. You are lucky in that sense. Well, the breath you just took now
was a blessing. Embraces it. There are so many people in the world who are dreaming to live a life that you are living right now.
so we give them money, we give them medical treatment. We try to heal their wounds. Physical and emotional. A
nd I also work for the beautiful people we call them third gender. The transgender community of Pakistan. Yo
know, what connects me with them. All my imperfections. When I go and hug them they never judge me and this very
good friend of mine. Her name is Bijli. Bijli means electricity. She called herself electricity. And I said are you electri
city. She says ‘no’. I am lighting. I am as strong as lightning. I am thunder. I am lightning. She came to me and the first time
I hugged she said You are just like me. And I said I am like you. Because to people, we are so imperfect. So how beautiful
these imperfections are. Because of these imperfections, you can connect to people then why are we all running a
fter being perfect. What’s the point? Every time I go in public. I smile. And People asked me, ‘Don’t you get tired of smilin
g all the time’ What’s the secret. I always say one thing. I have stopped worrying about the things that I have lost, people
I have lost. Things and people who were meant to be with me are with me. And sometimes somebody’s abse
nce makes you a better person. Cherish their absence. It always a blessing. I always say that people are so lucky that e
ven they don’t realize, you must be thinking. OK. You are lucky in that sense. Well, the breath you just took now
was a blessing. Embraces it. There are so many people in the world who are dreaming to live a life that you are living right now.

0 comments: