Thursday, 16 May 2019

Lives What Is The Biggest

Lives What Is The Biggest



 lives what is the biggest challenge or problem they're facing though again like Gary Vee says and I don't mean to sound o

r make it sound very cliche empathy super important when it comes to business right you need to make sure you're not in

it to be a shark only mmm just you know go there to add value to collaborate and that's how you will grow with them

 chapter five much monkey up to now bro now the next question I want to ask you is as the co-founder of monkey entertain

ment I just want to explain to you guys how we've divided our responsibilities as co-founders so Verret would o

bviously be kind of the overall CEO of Monk and Raymond he's the head of operations he gets the final say on all the k

ey decisions obviously he began the company he ran it alone you know when there was no other was entering the company so he's the king of this organization I'm

 primarily in charge of culture I mentor the people who join into monkey entertainment overall I said strategies for where the organization is headed but if someone asks me okay what are the activit

ies that monk entertainment does I'll always tell em wait speak to Viraj because he's boring about these things so we're asked what does monk and entrainment do

 and how we been able to create an office of like twenty five thirty kids so how it started is again we realized that we were already working with talents now

we were at value both monetary brand wise all of that then we realize that wait there's a gap it's not just the talents wh

o don't understand how to work with brands but it also is the brands who do not understand how to

0 comments: