Launched So Eventually
get launched so eventually we got like the right people joining monkey we got Neil Katherine arranged Alec
Ravel initially Rajesh was obviously there and I think a bunch of just really good people started working really hard tog
ether because of the leader so Viraj is the leader of both the organization's Bo Bice's and monk entertainment and
he is the hardest-working guy any one of us has ever met in our lives because I mean even if you follow Munich story
recently Nick put up the story of Viraj kind of he's gone to sleep with this he was texting and he was that that he just like fell asleep and and this is like a daily thing you
you know start his work the moment he wakes up at like 8:30 9:00 a.m. he's answering calls he'll reach officer lemon he'll continue work him probably leave office
at like 1:00 a.m. sometimes 3:00 a.m. in the morning and all that he doesn't give himself enough credit for that no I mean but that's completely not healthy what I still feel is you should come in at your right
time leave early if your work is done don't just be there in the office but there will be certain phases in your life when you you will have to stay back longer do do long
er things because when you starting off right people expect you to have a USB of speed like what is your credibility I can go 2,000 other people but I am going to pi
ck you because you giving me speed you are taking the burden off of me so that's why you need to have that bit of l
everage in general that's why it's we do what we do jump to the skills so I also feel that what worked for
get launched so eventually we got like the right people joining monkey we got Neil Katherine arranged Alec
Ravel initially Rajesh was obviously there and I think a bunch of just really good people started working really hard tog
ether because of the leader so Viraj is the leader of both the organization's Bo Bice's and monk entertainment and
he is the hardest-working guy any one of us has ever met in our lives because I mean even if you follow Munich story
recently Nick put up the story of Viraj kind of he's gone to sleep with this he was texting and he was that that he just like fell asleep and and this is like a daily thing you
you know start his work the moment he wakes up at like 8:30 9:00 a.m. he's answering calls he'll reach officer lemon he'll continue work him probably leave office
at like 1:00 a.m. sometimes 3:00 a.m. in the morning and all that he doesn't give himself enough credit for that no I mean but that's completely not healthy what I still feel is you should come in at your right
time leave early if your work is done don't just be there in the office but there will be certain phases in your life when you you will have to stay back longer do do long
er things because when you starting off right people expect you to have a USB of speed like what is your credibility I can go 2,000 other people but I am going to pi
ck you because you giving me speed you are taking the burden off of me so that's why you need to have that bit of l
everage in general that's why it's we do what we do jump to the skills so I also feel that what worked for

0 comments: