Talk About Inclusion
children. We talk about inclusion, diversity, gender equality which is a must. I was featured in BBC 100 women for 2015.
ne of the Forbes 30 under 30 for 2016. And it all didn’t happen alone. You all ar
e thriving in your careers. You have bigger dreams and aspirations in life. Always remember one thing, on the r
oad to success there is always ‘We’ not ‘Me’. Do not think that you alone can achieve things. No, there is always another person, who is standing behind you, maybe
not coming on the forefront, behind you, supporting you. Never lose that person. Never. No matter how much I say
hat I couldn’t find a hero. so I became one. I still want to recognize those three people in my life who literally changed my life completely and I get inspiration from th
em every single day. The women who believe in me even when I was completely on the verge of dis-pare where everybody left, she was there. And every time, I looked at her saying. She used to look at
me and said, it’s too sell pass. God has a bigger plan. One day you will say that Oh my God, that is why God has chosen me. She never cried in front of me. She always said that there will be haters, there will be nays
ers, there will be disbelievers and there will be you to proving them wrong. My mother. Whatever I am today, I am
nothing without her. I am nothing without her. Thank you, mama, I wish you were here. Thank you for making me, who I am today. You know, what we human bei
ng have a problem. We always expect each from lives. We have this amazing fantasy about life. This is how things should work. This is my plan. It should go as per my plan. If that
children. We talk about inclusion, diversity, gender equality which is a must. I was featured in BBC 100 women for 2015.
ne of the Forbes 30 under 30 for 2016. And it all didn’t happen alone. You all ar
e thriving in your careers. You have bigger dreams and aspirations in life. Always remember one thing, on the r
oad to success there is always ‘We’ not ‘Me’. Do not think that you alone can achieve things. No, there is always another person, who is standing behind you, maybe
not coming on the forefront, behind you, supporting you. Never lose that person. Never. No matter how much I say
hat I couldn’t find a hero. so I became one. I still want to recognize those three people in my life who literally changed my life completely and I get inspiration from th
em every single day. The women who believe in me even when I was completely on the verge of dis-pare where everybody left, she was there. And every time, I looked at her saying. She used to look at
me and said, it’s too sell pass. God has a bigger plan. One day you will say that Oh my God, that is why God has chosen me. She never cried in front of me. She always said that there will be haters, there will be nays
ers, there will be disbelievers and there will be you to proving them wrong. My mother. Whatever I am today, I am
nothing without her. I am nothing without her. Thank you, mama, I wish you were here. Thank you for making me, who I am today. You know, what we human bei
ng have a problem. We always expect each from lives. We have this amazing fantasy about life. This is how things should work. This is my plan. It should go as per my plan. If that

0 comments: