Saturday, 25 May 2019

Thing In The Five Years

Thing In The Five Years



 next big thing in the five years you will make a lot of money just jump into it this is right when I already had one job offer

in hand and I applied to insane universities in the u.s. that's when this guy enters my life and says that you know totally switch everything that you were going to do

and jump into this you know unknown territory of media so I remember initially there were few meetings where I'd send without and he really didn't know what

to talk about what to pitch how to pitch how would I say that listen we have a YouTube channel you can actually put a brand new YouTube channel that he made a fool of himself many times but b

oth of us actually learned through that difficult phase yes to give you context how it worked again then is I didn't know that there was a way to reach to the brand's ri

ght I used to directly reach out to the CEOs of each company hello they met Samantha brown and say that boss we run a Yo

uTube channel this is the coolest form of marketing now we have X Y Z number of followers we will get X Y Z number of views so why don't you come to ou

r channel and it'll be a great fit so I had written thousands of cold emails and this is two years back when the whole situation of YouTube marketing was not you o

rganized in India so no one knew how do you work with youtubers how do you integrate your content pieces all of that so I've been in so many

0 comments: