Scared That They Think
are scared that they think I will get divorced. What is going to happen to me? Why me? Why Am I alive? We all try to chase this tunnel. We all do this. Because we see
lights at the end of the tunnel which keeps us going. My dear friends, in my situation, there was a tunnel that I had to
oll on but there was no light. And that is where I realized the words have the power to heal the soul. My mother said to me th
at this two sell-pass. God has a greater plan for you. I don’t know what it is. But he surely has. And all in that distress and grief, mom’s those words were so magical that th
ey kept me going. I was trying to put my smile on my face all the time hiding the pain. It was so hard to hide the pain which
was there. But all I knew was that I will give up, my mother and brother will give up too. I cannot see them crying with me. So what kept me going was one day I asked
my brother, I know, I have a deformed hand but I am tired of looking at these white walls in the hospital and wearing this white scraps. I am getting tired of this. I wan
t to add more colors to my life. I want to do something. Bring me some colors, I want to paint. so the very first painting I made was on my deathbed. It was not just
an art piece or not just my passion. It was my therapy. What an amazing therapy it was. without saying a single word,
I could paint my heart out. I could share my story. People used to come and say, ‘wow, what a lovely painting’. so much color, nobody sees the grief in it. Only I could
. So that’s how I spend my two and a half months in the hospital. Lying, never
are scared that they think I will get divorced. What is going to happen to me? Why me? Why Am I alive? We all try to chase this tunnel. We all do this. Because we see
lights at the end of the tunnel which keeps us going. My dear friends, in my situation, there was a tunnel that I had to
oll on but there was no light. And that is where I realized the words have the power to heal the soul. My mother said to me th
at this two sell-pass. God has a greater plan for you. I don’t know what it is. But he surely has. And all in that distress and grief, mom’s those words were so magical that th
ey kept me going. I was trying to put my smile on my face all the time hiding the pain. It was so hard to hide the pain which
was there. But all I knew was that I will give up, my mother and brother will give up too. I cannot see them crying with me. So what kept me going was one day I asked
my brother, I know, I have a deformed hand but I am tired of looking at these white walls in the hospital and wearing this white scraps. I am getting tired of this. I wan
t to add more colors to my life. I want to do something. Bring me some colors, I want to paint. so the very first painting I made was on my deathbed. It was not just
an art piece or not just my passion. It was my therapy. What an amazing therapy it was. without saying a single word,
I could paint my heart out. I could share my story. People used to come and say, ‘wow, what a lovely painting’. so much color, nobody sees the grief in it. Only I could
. So that’s how I spend my two and a half months in the hospital. Lying, never

0 comments: