Saturday, 1 June 2019

The Sooner The Better

The Sooner The Better






 am, the sooner the better. So, I applied the lip color for the first time. And I erased it. and I cried and I said what am I doin

g. A person on a wheelchair should not do this. What will people say? Clean it up. Put it back again. This time I put it to myself. Because I want to feel perfect from within. A

nd that day I decided I am going to a life of myself. I am not going to be that perfect person for someone. I am just going to take this

moment and I will make it perfect for myself. And do you know, how we all begin? That day I decided, I am going to fight m

y fears. We all have fears. Fear of the unknown, fear of known. Fear of losing people. Fear of losing health, money. We

 want to excel in a career. We want to become famous. We want to get money. We are scared all the time. so I wrote down one

 by one, all those fears. And I decided I am going to overcome those fears one at a time. You know what was my biggest fear. Divorce. I couldn’t stand this word. I was

trying to cling on this person who didn’t want me anymore. But I said no, I have to make it work. But the day I decided that this is nothing but my fear. I liberated myself

y setting him free. And I made myself emotionally so strong that the day I got news that he is getting married, I sen

t him a text and said, ‘I am so happy for you’ and wanna wish you all the best. And he knows that I pray for him tod

ay. My biggest fear number two was I won’t be able to be a mother again and that was quite

0 comments: