Monday, 3 June 2019

Complaining Or Whining But

Complaining Or Whining But




 complaining or whining but painting. And then I was discharged. And I went back home. and I realized that I have developed a lot of pressure ulcers on my back,

n my hipbone. I was unable to sit. There were a lot of infections all over my body, a lot of allergies. So Doctor wanted

me to lie down on the bed straight. For not six months, for not 1 year, but for two years I was bedridden confined in that

one room looking outside the window listening to the birds chirping and thinking there will be a time when we will be going out with the family and enjoying the nature.

hat was the time, where I realized how lucky people are but they don’t realize. That is the time where I realized, the d

ay I going to sit, I am going to share this pain to make them realize how blessed they are and they even don’t consider them lucky. There are always turning points in you

r life. There was a rebirthday that I celebrated. After two years and two and a half months when I was able to sit in a wheelchair. That was the day where I had the

 rebirth. I was a completely different person. I still remember the day I sat on the wheelchair first time knowing that I am never going to live this, knowing that I am ne

r going to walk for the rest of my life. I saw myself in the mirror. and I talked to my self. And I still remember what I said. I cannot wait for a miracle to come and make me walk. I cannot sit in the corner o

f the room crying, cripping and begging mercy because nobody has time. So, I have to accept my self, the way I

0 comments: