Saturday, 1 June 2019

Devastating For Me

Devastating For Me



  devastating for me. But then I realize, there are so many children in the world, all they want is the acceptance. So ther

e is no point of crying, just go and adopt one. That’s what I did. I gave my name to different organizations, different orpha

nages. I didn’t mention, I am on the wheelchair, dying to have a child. so I told then this is Muniba Mazari and she wants to adopt, boy-girl what so ever. But I want

to adopt and I waited patiently. Two years later, I got this call from a very small city in Pakistan. They said, ‘Are you M

uniba Mazari’. There is a baby boy. Would you like to adopt? And When I said ‘Yes’, I could literally feel the labor pain. Yes Yes, I am going to adopt him. I am coming to

 take him home. And when I reached there, the man was sitting there and he was looking at me from head to toe. Don’t judge me, I am in a wheelchair. You know what he

 said, ‘I know you will be the best mother of this child. You both will be lucky to have each other’. And that day, he was two days old and today he is six. You will be su

rprised to know the bigger fear that I had in me. It was facing people. I used to hide from people. When I was in bed for two years and I used to keep the doors clos

. I used to pretend that I am not going to meet anyone. Tell them I am sleeping. You know why? Because I couldn’t stand that sympathy that they had for me. They

used to treat me like a patient. When I used to smile, look at me and said, ‘You are smiling, are you OK’. I was tired of this

0 comments: